Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm a Slytherin

Yep, okay... So...



Wait................




What???

MOTHER OF GOD JOANNE KATHLEEN ROWLING HOW COULD YOU???

Yes people, ScarletSeeker200 as in Farah Rizky Ariyana as in MYSELF is a Slytherin and NOT a Ravenclaw. I'm a little bit disappointed on this but Jo designed the test herself, so.... Guess I'd better trust her anyway. After all, Slytherin's not that bad, right? It's Merlin's house..Well I don't know very much of him yet but he is surely a great wizard. And it is also Severus Snape's house...He's a very brave and loving person. But STILL!! He was a Death Eater and Slytherins are arrogant and mean to almost everyone (except the ones they think the "fairest" of).... I'm not arrogant nor picky nor cunning. And I don't think I have any sense of leadership -_- Though I know I'm sort of kind of shrewd, achievement-oriented and ambitious... I wish and I thought I was a Ravenclaw... Intelligent, creative, witty, wise and capable :''(



I need to get over it soon. Slytherin is not that bad, Far. At least it's gonna be good for you. Trust the goddess (re: JK Rowling).
"Let’s talk about what we are, which is the coolest and edgiest house in this school."  
"We play to win." 
"But we’re not bad people. We’re like our emblem, the snake: sleek, powerful, and frequently misunderstood."
"As far as we’re concerned, once you’ve become a snake, you’re one of ours – one of the elite." 
"Because you know what Salazar Slytherin looked for in his chosen students? The seeds of greatness" 
Those are a few statements from the welcome message that makes me feel that it's kind of cool being a Slytherin. Okaaay, so no time to sit down and frown. I've got to help my house win the House Cup! No matter how much I dislike being a Slytherin, I still have the urge to win, like everyone in the house does. We're gonna beat you Ravenclaw! Slytherins play to win!

So yes, I've finally received my Welcome Email and entered Pottermore. Pretty amazing, the stories behind some characters are wonderful! Professor McGonagall, Ma'am, I'm taking my hat off and bowing down to you, right-now. People, If you've read the story of her childhood and love-life and so on, you'll understand how she could be a strong-hearted lady. And the other characters' stories are great too, definitely. But I think the site needs to be developed more. Like, seriously where are those enchanting musics??? And also there are some Moments that need to be more interactive, more..what is it? game-like. Especially on the Chessboard Chamber! Honestly people, what should we do? Stare at them??? Please... it should've been more adventurous there. Of course it's only a Beta version of the site so they would probably add some magical touch later when the site is available for public. I'm surely looking forward to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment