Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcoming Holiday

It's mid-December already! Which means my birthday's getting closer and the hectic summative weeks are over AND I started my holiday earlier by not having any remedial!!! Yeaaaaay. I am so indescribably happy on this because.....well you know our..what is it...motto (??) here in SMA 8, Bukit Duri is...
"Terjalnya Bukit, tajamnya Duri" 
And I found this statement.
"Due to their deep fears of failure, Capricorns tend to work toward the accomplishment of their goals in a very disciplined manner"
Yes, I actually haven't learnt some parts of some subjects and I got panic and stressed out and I felt like I was so incapable of anything and I was just a piece of rubbish. But then Medha said that I'm not a failure and though still think that I am,  I know I don't want to fail so I texted my genius and generous friends (thank you all very much), learnt everything from the very start, and...see, no remedial! Now, that's an accomplishment for me. If a little panic makes you work harder and get better result, why keep calm? ;)
Well, try not to get too panic anyway..

So, I'll have exactly a month off since school won't start until January, 8th and our exams were over at December, 8th. But I still go to school sometimes, borrowing and lending books (well, novels) or just hanging around.  About the novels, I have this one friend in my class, Pandito, and he's obsessed with Harry Potter nearly as much as I am! He doesn't read the books but he reads Harry Potter Wikia so he knows the real things (still not knowing enough though). Some of my classmates here are Potterheads too and we made it to gain more heads by ALWAYS talk about Potter related. Plus, you can never talk about it with Dito without arguing and shouting every single word, so whether they like it or not, they'll hear us. lol. Pute is one of our victim and is now borrowing my Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince book after she read the previous five. And I, considering that I've read and watch all the books and films and the additional facts, want to look for a different world and my eyes fell upon a book titled 'The Hunger Games'. It still can't replace Harry Potter but it's reaaaally awesome! Thanks to Sasha Sjam whom I know the books (The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay) from. I've read The Hunger Games, borrowed it from Sasha, and Catching Fire, bought it myself. Both in Indonesian, it sucks, honestly. I have to buy the English version of The Hunger Games and Mockingjay. I'll post the plot next time after I read all the books. Well, the main character here is Katniss Everdeen, the girl on fire. Oh and.... the boy with the bread, Peeta Mellark........... How I want you to be my future husband........... :'''')

By the way, I've finally earned house points from the Wizard Duel on Pottermore! It's not like what I expected, easier, actually. But it's still fun. Well, okay then. See you around the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment